I've just been reading a few different posts and had some things to say, but thought I'd just throw them all together.
1. This site is great and its really awesome to hear everyone's stories and talk with people (feel free to add me/chat!)
2. Does anybody else get (or used to get, for me it was high school) "Oh you're diabetic, so you just can't eat sugar right?" I hate that! haha Actually I started a group at my school for diabetes education/fund raising and i recently had a speaker from the American Diabetes Association come and give a presentation that i named "You can't eat that it has sugar in it!? The Sweet Facts About Diabetes." I felt justified! hahah
3. I can't wait for CGM, and i can't believe we have to fight with isurance companies to get something that will help imporve our quality of life and possibly extend our life!
4. Does anybody else use a lancet wayyyyy longer then they should?! ( i think i read someone's post about that!)
5. Is anyone else dealing with graduating college/needing to get their own insurance and all of that. I'm going to try to go to grad school but i'm not sure if I'll have to work on the side in order to get insurance...
Sorry for all the random things thrown together, I'm used to the whole forum-discussion board thing, haha!