Ok. We'll try it as a new "thread" starting tomorrow for today's numbers.
We have to make it simple and also a "Judgment-Free Zone."
What that means is that:
1. No one can comment on anyone elses numbers UNLESS the poster
explicitly ASKS FOR SUGGESTIONS.
2. It is ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN to compare your numbers with
anyone elses numbers.
3. BRAGGING is completely out of line.
(Any of these offenses is punishable by a $1 donation to Juvenation.)
The numbers we'll be looking for are:
1. Number of carbs consumed (deduct fiber)
2. Number of hours (or minutes) in moderately-strenuous exercise
3. Number of blood sugar readings taken and average blood sugar.
All posted numbers will be for the day before.
We may actually end up confirming (or disproving) some science
because you would expect a correlation between diet, exercise and blood sugars.
I am now going to repost this message under a new thread called
DAILY DIET, EXERCISE and BLOOD SUGAR LOG
This starts tomorrow with today's numbers.
Since this thread grows out of a thread about "will power" and "self-discipline"
it would be best that IF you make the commitment to YOURSELF to doing it
that you DON'T GIVE UP. If you miss a day... pick it up the next day.
Please don't make any public excuses.