Diabetic Simmers Unite

(Anonymous) #1

Hello to all. I am a huge fan of the Sims, are you? If so tell us some of your Sim stories, or share some of your Sim pictures. 

Right now I am playing with Holly Hill. She is a Freshmen at Sim State in a town I made called Desertville. Holly Hill is a pleasure Sim, so she isn't as focused on school as she should be. I did happen to get a rare shot of her studying though.

However, this is Holly Hill doing what she does best...

having a good time :)

(Anonymous) #2

Hm, that title looks familiar :D JK. But I am a simmer (even though you already knew that!). I'm sending brain waves to Alayna to join us... I'll post pics soon if you're interested ha!

(system) #3

i wish i still had the sims!! i have a mac now(used to have the first one plus one of the packs for my PC yeeeeaaars ago) and don't have it :( my roomie bought and downloaded sims 3 instead of buying the disc from the store, and can't find her sims 2 stuff so i either have to disk out or go without..tho ive been craving it lately haha.

(Anonymous) #4

Aw, Batts that's terrible! No one should be without sims, it just ain't right :D  I'm curious to hear if she likes the sims 3? I bought it a while back and personally I don't think it was worth it.

(system) #5

she plays it sometimes, that's about all i know!

(Anonymous) #6

Haha, OK thanks!

(Anonymous) #7

[quote user="Alyssa"]

I'll post pics soon if you're interested ha!

[/quote]

I am very interested!

How is the house working out for you?

(Anonymous) #8

[quote user="Batts"]

i wish i still had the sims!! i have a mac now(used to have the first one plus one of the packs for my PC yeeeeaaars ago) and don't have it :( my roomie bought and downloaded sims 3 instead of buying the disc from the store, and can't find her sims 2 stuff so i either have to disk out or go without..tho ive been craving it lately haha.

[/quote]

I am so sorry to hear that Batts. I had computer problems last year and couldn't play for a few months...I am so glad that is over with. What was your favorite pack for the sims?

(system) #9

favourite pack?

i only had the sims 1 with the first expansion pack and then i sold them and put the money towards buying the sims 2. i liked the added features of the sims 2 but i didnt have it for long before i had to sell it.

(Anonymous) #10

[quote user="Batts"]

favourite pack?

i only had the sims 1 with the first expansion pack and then i sold them and put the money towards buying the sims 2. i liked the added features of the sims 2 but i didnt have it for long before i had to sell it.

[/quote]

Oh I am sorry to hear that. I will post one of my tattooed sims just for you Batts. I started off with the first sims also. My little sister got me into all of this and now I am so addicted. I do not think that I will be getting sims 3 though, Alyssa has warned me of it's many problems.

(Anonymous) #11

This is Bunny, she is your typical tot! Full of love and messy as can be :)

(Anonymous) #12

That's adorable! (and while I'm at it, let's have a round of applause for late night lows >:P I would be sleeping - if my blood sugars would let UP a little and let me >:P)  I'll have to look into downloading those.

And hey, you can try sims 3 if you want! I just don't like it personally!

(Anonymous) #13

Oh no I am so thankful for the advise on Sims 3. I would be mad if I spent all that money and couldn't even enjoy the game. I looked up everything you told me to, and you were so right. There are entire forums dedicated to how much the new game bites.

Yeah I love the bunny suits :) So adorable!