Fundraiser for Medical Mission trip

(Brooke) #1

Hello!
I have been on this site before, so some may know me. However, I am Brooke and I have been a type 1 diabetic since I was 15 years old. I am now 21 years old, and currently a nursing student! I will graduate in December of 2018!! I am posting this because I feel as if it is such an important fundraiser. I am embarking on a medical mission trip to Belize this May! Mission trips are so important, especially medical mission trips. Regardless of your opinions, we are so very blessed with the health care in this country. I will be going down to Belize with fellow nursing students to provide general health care to people in need. Performing physical exams, giving out medications, cleaning patients, and working with local doctors to determine medical diagnosis is just a small glance to what we will be doing while down there. I am only posting in this because I know us diabetics have our fair share of tough medical issues. The lows are low for us. We all have our different battles with diabetes. If you would like to support me and this medical mission trip, below is my gofundme account. Any donations, small or large, or any supplies would greatly be appreciated. Please do not feel like you have too or anything. I just want to get the word out there. I appreciate the time and consideration. Also, if this is not allowed on this site, please let me know!

https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard