I know that there have been posts about this before, but I wanted to add one more to make you all aware of the Search & Give program from Microsoft. Its really easy to participate and help JDRF raise funds for diabetes research - just by using the Search & Give site as your preferred search engine.
Here's how it works:
1) Just go to www.searchandgive.com and sign up!
2) Designate JDRF as your preferred charity
3) Set Search and Give as your home page in your browser
4) Start searching! Every time you search it generates a penny for JDRF!
5) Spread the word! A penny might not seem like much, but more people + more searches = more money for T1 research!
Corporate Account Manager
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation