Hey everyone! Check out my personal blog

(Gina) #1

Hey guys,

I just re-did my personal blog all the graphics were created by me, and obviously the posts too! Let me know what you think! You can read my latest post about my trip to Valencia, Spain and my other post about my eye doctor appointment too.

Leave me a comment on there! If you like it you can follow me on my blog, and there are numerous other ways to follow me all over the internet from my blog as well check it out! haha

http://diabetestalkfest.com/blog

(Gina) #2

I guess noone wants to read my blog LOL

(orange_mms) #3

I read your blog, although I didn't leave a comment there. I'm not sure what to say or do, I'm blog challenged, ha ha. I LOVED the photos of the monkeys in spain, that's great !!! LOL. You did a great job on the presentation, it was easy to navigate through.

(Gina) #4

LOL. At the bottom of each blog post I make you can comment kinda like what you just did here except it would show up on the blog post I made. Thanks.

The monkeys were seriously doing that for the whole time I was like OMG! There were a bunch of kids there and they were hysterically laughing. Including me LOL

(orange_mms) #5

Okay, I commented. Thanks for the quick lesson, lol. About the monkeys I would've been LMAO. That picture is priceless, entertainment included at the zoo at no extra cost : ) They're just so cute.