Hi! I'm Lilly

(lillykaye) #1

I’m in eighth grade and was diagnosed in February when i was seven. I’m glad I found this group!

(sharonb031610) #2

Hello! My name is Sharon and I am also in the eighth grade. I was diagnosed when I was 15 months old. I have also been searching for a group like this for a while. I’m so glad I found this!

(Dragonchu14) #3

Hey! I’m Alec and I’m also in 8th grade and I have type 1! I was diagnosed at 4 years old and it was pretty hard at first with all the shots and everything but then I got on animas pump and dexcom cgm and I’m doing great! Hows your experience with diabetes? Do you have a pump or a dexcom? I would really like to get to know you better Lilly. And I hope you do well with your diabetes.

(sharonb031610) #4

Hi Alec! I have a dexcom cgm as well, but I have an omnipod pump. I would really like to hear from you.

(shaunarose) #5

Hi Lili I’m Shauna. I was diagnosed with type one February 28th of 2013 three days after my 10th birthday. I’m 13 now and in 8th grade. I am approaching my 4th year of being a diabetic.

(elyanah-rose) #6

Hi I’m Elyanah I was diagnosed woth T1D last summer so I guess you can call me a baby when it comes to T1D

(c_hunter24) #7

Hi i’m Cathy, I am also in eigth grade and have had diabetes for 7 years