I dont like diabetes

(blackvein1) #1

i dont like diabetes at all my teachers tell me to cheak my blood allll the time and it gets really annoing

(stephsalem) #2

Yeah, I know how you feel. Anytime I am in an ill mood all my friends and family ask me if I have done a blood sugar yet. Like my blood sugar being high is the only reason I can be in a bad mood. Its frustrating, but it is good to check if YOU don't feel ok. Everyone else doesn't have it, and your teachers are probably just worried that you might get sick in their class. Tell them you did one, and what the last one was...and do it on your time table (or the time table your doctors have given you) Hang in there!

(Katie) #3

i HATE it when the tubing on my pump gets hooked onto the door handle as i'm walking by(and it really hurts.),then i have to do a whole new set change!  i feel like i want to rip something apart!!!!last week after i had to do a set change because my tubing got stuck on the door and ripped my tubing apart, i was stopmping through the house yelling "I HATE MY PUMP" . it really helped me release my anger!!!!

(DavidHein) #4

it really helps me when i get mad to go get my shotgun and shoot something, lol its great

(eva01) #5

TRUST ME I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ...I FEEL LIKE DIEING BECAUSE OF THE DOCTOR THREATINING TO SEND ME TO CASA ... BUT I KNOW IM GONNA HAVE IT FOR LIFE SO OH WELL