Just the new girl ;)

(maddy15) #1

Hey, guys! My name is Maddy and I am 16 years old. I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in 2012. I want to find a place where I can connect with girls (or boys) my age who are going through the same thing as me. If you ever want to vent or anything, just message me! I looove to make new friends! :slight_smile:

(bridget2113) #2

Hey Maddy!
My name is Bridget and I am also 16 years old. But I was diagnosed in 2001 (yikes that was a long time ago). If you ever need to talk you can message me back.

(brookel) #3

Hey girl! My names Brooke and I’m 19 years old now and been diabetic since May 2006! Feel free to message me anytime! Im always looking to meet new dia-besties! Im also trying to start an online support group hopefully soon, when I have the time and as long as I have enough people for it! So if any go you would be interested in joining please shoot me a message and let me know! I know this is like an online support group, but I was thinking more of starting a group on Facebook just because its set up better and easier for everyone to connect, comment and stay in touch! Hope to hear from you soon (:

(sugarpop99) #4

Hi Maddy. My name is Anisah. I’m also new to this group and really looking forward to making new friends. Let’s chat sometime, if ya’d like.

(katiesheltonn) #5

Hi Maddy! My name is Katie and I am 14, but turning 15 soon. I was diagnosed in 2008. I am also new to the group, I am looking for some friends on here. So, if you would ever like to talk, please message me!