Kids with C Website

(ajax) #1

Hey, I just clicked on a facebook ad for this

It looks like a cute site for a younger kid. 

(system) #2

aahahahahahha. i had to laugh. i saw "kids with C" and thought "WTF?!" then realized it was just a mistake. phew *wipes sweat*... glad to know i don't have any illegitimate kiddos running around i didn't know about...

:o)

(ajax) #3

C is lying, ya'll. If you actually visit that website, you'll see a whole bunch of pictures of C running around with our kids. Which we had together. It wasn't a typo at all. 

(system) #4

haha. i'm the next michelle duggar. 

(TextingMyPancreas) #5

I learn something new every day...

(sarahslp) #6

[quote user="C"]

haha. i'm the next michelle duggar. 

[/quote]

I'd go with OctoMom. Then you could get weird plastic surgery too!!

(BrianPQuinn) #7

Wow. :-O

They can't be your kids with C. Everyone knows that C is having my kids. She and I both butt cheeks each other to much for her to have cheated on me.

(JennCh) #8

Wow!!  The visuals this thread is creating are great.  I'm picturing little Stitch's running around with spikey yellow hair.  :-D

(system) #9

[quote user="Brian Q."]

Wow. :-O

They can't be your kids with C. Everyone knows that C is having my kids. She and I both butt cheeks each other to much for her to have cheated on me.

[/quote]

we can move into a polygamist community where i will have multiple husbands with many men. this sounds like a lot more fun for you guys than me. 

i can butt cheeks both of you equally. :op

(Richard157) #10

I ain't gonna say a word!!! How come we don't have smilies on Juve? I need a blushing smiley big time!!!

(BrianPQuinn) #11

I love the Stitch imagery. It kills me. And I am sorry there can be no polygamy. That is illegal, and I don't share with anyone.

Richard, you should know better than to wander into any conversation that I have gotten my hands on. Most likely I will tastefully make anyone blush. It's my job.

(system) #12

[quote user="Brian Q."]

I love the Stitch imagery. It kills me. And I am sorry there can be no polygamy. That is illegal, and I don't share with anyone.

[/quote]

speeding is illegal too, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it every now and then ;o)

(joe) #14

(joe) #15