Looking for Type 1 Diabetic Internet Friends

(Matthew) #22

Hey, my name is Matt, I have had t1 diabetes for 4 years and would love to be internet diabetes friends! My Instagram is @type1matt2014 and my email is type1matt2014@gmail.com

Thanks!

(Zachary) #23

Hey everyone! My name is Zack. I’m 29, diagnosed at 24. I would love to be able to chat with other T1Ds! email is zjbrooks@gmail.com and Snapchat is zjbrooks00.

(bibi00) #24

Hey there! My name is Bibi and I’m 18. I’ve had T1d for 11 years. Feel free to email me whenever you like (beatrizms00@hotmail.com).

I also have a Tumblr account (diabtes.tumblr.com) with very relatable stuff for type one diabetics (just so we don’t forget we are not alone).

Have a nice day! Xx

(gabby) #25

Hi, my name is Gabby and I’ve been diagnosed for 3 years if you want to be friends here’s my email :smile:
gabrielleellyse1030@gmail.com

(Elisha) #26

Hey my name is Elisha. Itz nice to meet you. I am 17 and was diagnosed when I was 12. I don’t check emails really ever so here’s my number 4173121799.

(Rachel) #27

Hi Gwen! I would love to talk with you over email! I’m Rachel and I’m 17.

(Carmen) #28

Hi, I’m Carmen. I’m a little late to this post but my insta is Carrmenmarriia if you want to talk. :slight_smile:

(Petar) #29

Hi everyone my name is Petar. I am 41 years old and I’ve had T1D since I was 11. I would like to make some T1D friends. My email is petar.marin@verizon.net :blush:

(Carmen) #30

Late as always. My instagram is Carrmenmarriia it you want to talk :smile:

(Ryan) #31

hi , im 29 and diagnosed feb 2018 . contact me at biocyberyan@gmail.com