Most unhealthy food you probably ever ate!

(Sarah Holbrook) #1

we all can think of one thing, mine is probably is a whole wheat bagel with cream cheese spread and my moms blueberry preserves on top whoo it took me forever to count it . whats yours ? Sarah h

(Anonymous) #2

Hm... can we go by meals or thesamehour? In which case it would be this time in Disneyland - newly diagnosed - and I was mesmerized by the pretzel & smoothie shop in Downtown Disney.

A large smoothie, a pretzel, and two caramels later? 40 mg/dL and sitting in the back of a stuffed animal store.

But it was worth it :P

(Anonymous) #3

When I was younger I ate corn syrup and dead animals.

(Anonymous) #4

I was about to question that, Happy Vegan. Then I realized the 'vegan' part pertaining to 'dead animals.' But for a second, I had a strange image of cartoon roadkill...

(Anonymous) #5

I guess I could have said it better than I did. Sorry if I grossed you out.

(since030993) #6

Fried oreo...fried twinkie...and if that's not bad enough they made it a sundae!  oooooohhhh and they had fried pickles...those were my favorite!

(Anonymous) #7

No problemo :) It makes sense, I just had to use my brain :)

(BrianPQuinn) #8

I agree with Alyssa, I was concerned for a second and than I just realized you were being dramatic. The one thing I have wanted is one of the 3,000 calorie Baskin Robbins shakes. Have you read about the most unhealthy desserts out there. If you get a large one of the heath bar shake it is somewhere around 2,500 calories. I just want to know if my pump could handle something like that.

(Anonymous) #9

[quote user="Brian"]

I agree with Alyssa, I was concerned for a second and than I just realized you were being dramatic.

[/quote]

No not so much, however I should have chose different words. I apologize. I was in a bad mood (yes it happens) when I first came on here this evening and you guys really pulled me out of that quick. Thanks.

(Kateski) #10

I think pretty much anything deep fried is about as bad as it gets!

(Drew21) #11

haha any time I end up at a buffett, I eat way more than i should then get a huge dish of ice cream and load it with syrup and toppings, I just cant help myself :-/

(Katrina R) #12

haha same here alyssa

(Katrina R) #13

well.. Um I think I had diabetes for 4-5 months when I did this, my family and I went to this resturaunt place, and I just felt like desert so my desert was a GIANT sundae on ( get this) a hard candy plate, yeah, even the plate was candy.. but SOO good

the most unhealthy thing though is something that i eat at LEAST once a week, a poutine from COSTCOS its around 4000 calories 0_o

(Anonymous) #14

[quote user="Kate"]

[/quote]

My husband talks about this all the time but wouldn't ever really eat it.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/paulas-fried-butter-balls-recipe/index.html

(system) #15

Well since I was Dx'ed last august at 52. MMM let's see before Dx. 2 lbs of See's Candies in one sitting(SIGH!!), now it's treating lows with cheese cake LOL.

(Kateski) #16

[quote user="Happy Vegan"]

[quote user="Kate"]

[/quote]

My husband talks about this all the time but wouldn't ever really eat it.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/paulas-fried-butter-balls-recipe/index.html

[/quote]

OMG! I just threw up a little in my mouth just reading that recipe!

How can people do that to themselves??? 

(CHLjoe) #17

You have to be freaking yanking me.....fried butter, come the eff on people, man people come up with some crap don't they

(Anonymous) #18

ha ha ha sorry to laugh but I wasn't expecting you to say anything like that :)

Yeah pretty gross to me too.

(Donna1743) #19

I actually had to go to the site about the FRIED BUTTER ..I thought it was a joke .....I grew up in the south where EVERYTHING is FRIED....but, BUTTER?????    Someone who would eat this would have to be NUTS

(Anonymous) #20

I know right?

When my husband first told me about this I thought he was pulling my leg.