Never shout never!

(smddance10) #1

who has heard of Never Shout Never? its only one guy (christofer drew) and he's sooooooooo good!! i went to his concert on dec 30 and it was AMAZING!!! stephen jerzak was there too and he was awesome too! so does anyone else know of/ like either of them??

(Woo Its Pat) #2

who?

Flight of the Conchords anyone?

(KeepOnPumping) #3

never heard of them.....

(smddance10) #4

he's not very well known - you should really check out some of his music! 

(Woo Its Pat) #5

is it legit music or is it teeny pop stuff?

i'm sick of top 40 crap :)

(mellannie) #6

nevershoutnever is amazing!

has anyone heard of all time low???

(Woo Its Pat) #7

haha All Time Low...I actually know a couple of those guys...they're a local band

(KeepOnPumping) #8

yeah, ive heard of them. are they the band that has the song dear maria count me in ???? if so, LOVE them. hah:) and pat, youve really met all time low ???

(smddance10) #9

[quote user="Pat"]

[/quote]

that depends ..... im sure if you were a teenage girl you would think it was legit, but u would probably think it was teeny pop stuff lol! 

(smddance10) #10

[quote user="Melanie Marvin"]

[/quote]

finally someone who knows who never shout never is!! have you heard of stephen jerzak?

(mellannie) #11

[quote user="Shannon"]

[quote user="Melanie Marvin"]

[/quote]

finally someone who knows who never shout never is!! have you heard of stephen jerzak?

[/quote]

ive heard a few of his songs. hes pretty good!

(CHLjoe) #12

My ex was into All Time Low.  I felt like jumping from the moving vehicle whenever she subjected me to it on car rides.

(Woo Its Pat) #13

[quote user="Shannon"]

[quote user="Pat"]

[/quote]

that depends ..... im sure if you were a teenage girl you would think it was legit, but u would probably think it was teeny pop stuff lol! 

[/quote]

yeah...there's only so much pop-like stuff a guy can take.

as for ATL, I thought they broke up...I knew the bassist (Zach) and my sister was friends with the other guys.

(mellannie) #14

[quote user="Pat"]

[quote user="Shannon"]

[quote user="Pat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah...there's only so much pop-like stuff a guy can take.

as for ATL, I thought they broke up...I knew the bassist (Zach) and my sister was friends with the other guys.

[/quote]

ATL broke up???!!! when??

(Woo Its Pat) #15

that was the rumor I heard...my sister told me. I'm not a groupie or anything haha. I remember being subjected to their music when driving my sister around back in the day though :P