New Member, New things

(nciganik) #1

Hi Everyone!

I my name is Nicole and I am new around here.

I stopped by becuse my son was diagnosed in November and thats when our life changed dramatically.

We have started a new business and would love for any of you to check it out.  Our site is open to anyone with diabetes or that is affected by diabetes.

http:brandynsbouncers.webs.com   stop by and let us know what you think!

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

(golfpapabravo06) #2

Welcome to the community Nicole :)

You'll love this place, there are lively discussions about anything diabetes and you'll learn a whole lot in the process of reading all of them.

Greg

(nciganik) #3

I forgot to mention that anyone who joins our site and signs the guest book bwtween now and Aug 15th will be entered into a raffle for the FIRST Brandyns Bouncers T-shirt!!!!!

(Gina) #4

Nicole,

I think it is great that you are trying to start up a camp for kids with diabetes. Tthe best part making it affordable for people! It is so important for kids with diabetes to be around other kids that have it so they don't feel alone. 

Great job. I wish you luck!

(nciganik) #5

Thank you Gina for the nice thoughts.  I just wanted everyone to know that even if you arent from Michigan or near us you are still welcome to particpate in our forums and such!  Feel free to leave any feed back we are all new to this and could use any feedback/ideas you all have to offer... WE ARE ONE! My son is only 8 and doesnt even know his own emotions right now so if some of you that have been to camp and know what you liked and what you didnt it would be of great help to us!

Remember anyone that joins our site and signs the guest books may win the FIRST Brandyns Bouncers T-shirt... NO matter where you are!  YOU are ALL welcomed with open arms!