Twilighters unite!

(catlover13996) #1

heyyyyyy, i was just thinking, there should be a twilight group for all us diabetic-vampire-wannabees!

Please post here if you are in favor!

(whatruhere4) #2

hehe aren't we vampires anyway i mean alot of us do the sucking after we test.

(leeny) #3

I love twilight! Ha, when I was reading it I thought about how Edward could never date a diabetic because of the smell of blood. Ha, that sounds lame, but it was an amazing series :)

(figure skater girl) #4

[quote user="leeny"]

I love twilight! Ha, when I was reading it I thought about how Edward could never date a diabetic because of the smell of blood. Ha, that sounds lame, but it was an amazing series :)

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing

(catlover13996) #5

omg! i was too!!!

(catlover13996) #6

[quote user="Melissa AKA Mel"]

hehe aren't we vampires anyway i mean alot of us do the sucking after we test.

[/quote]i no it's gross, but, i wipe my blood on the little zip up bag the tester kit is in! :P

(catlover13996) #7

Or it could be an "I hate Rosalie Hale" club, cuz everyone does, such a b****, hem, i mean, bad person... yeah... : P

(Katie) #8

i love twilight!! even though the books were better than the movie i still think that the movie was the best movie i have ever seen~!!!!!!

(Nicks mom) #9

I also love twilight! I agree the books were a lot better than the movie but I also enjoyed the movie and can't wait for the next one!

(Ilana Leigh) #10

lol...a diabetic vampire would be interesting :)

(bassoonist1719) #11

haha, yeah i actually never thought of diabetes and vampires for some reason....eclipse is so AMAZING, i can't stop reading it!!!

(xoxobl0ndie325) #12

I am currently reading Eclipse. I think the beginning is hard to get through, as way New Moon. And I have not yet seen the movie, but I am going soon with my cousin. We are both obsessed over the Twilight Saga.

(Anna Gutzwiller) #13

I totally agree... I finnished reading the series awhile ago. But I still love reading them over again! The movie was different from the book and totally not is good which kind of made me mad but whatever I still love the books. Hey If there was a diabetic vampire would it have to take insulin because technically they live forever?!?!?!

(bassoonist1719) #14

well all vampires are perfect so their immune systems wouldn't randomly attack their pancreas if you know what i mean.  and they probably don't get sick either...lucky vampires

(Anna Gutzwiller) #15

Totally........ Lucky Vampires!

(andrachels) #16

nahh, i think if they didn't take insulin they would just feel crappy all the time, but they could get away with it. causee i mean, considering edward's uhm "contribution" in breaking dawn, he is obviously still working inside ahahhaha.

i don't want to give anything away for the people that haven't read it yet.

ahaha and duddddeee i am SOOO psyched that they are keeping taylor lautner for new moon. has anyone seen that interview where he flaunts his major guns and 6 pack? ahh soooo cuttee!

(catlover13996) #17

[quote user="Rachel"]

ahaha and duddddeee i am SOOO psyched that they are keeping taylor lautner for new moon. has anyone seen that interview where he flaunts his major guns and 6 pack? ahh soooo cuttee!

[/quote]

whooooo! i wana see them!!!!!!

(Sarah.Hoehn) #18

I am a huge twilight freak!!!

I love those books but I refuse to see the movie, I do not want to ruin the image I have of Edward in my head =]]

(rach123) #19

Umm excuse me but some twilight fans dont like Edward, some of us love Jacob!

(catlover13996) #20

i love both! lol