What I love about fall

(Run D-Link) #1

I can drink apple cider when I'm low.

Feel free to fill in more as necessary. 

(Sarah_0776) #2

I can go in for my endo appointment a week after Thanksgiving and blame my not-so-good a1c on all of the holiday food (and get away with it). =P

(smat1234) #3

I love going apple picking near the mountains.  Have already been twice this fall. 

(TextingMyPancreas) #4

Getting to wear big comfy sweaters and scarves every day.  :)

(Kateski) #5

The weather is not in the triple digits!

(Anonymous) #6

The smell of rain

The color of the leaves

The sound of the leaves when stepped on

Pumpkin pie

Walking in the fog

(system) #7

the pretty colors and the slight chill in the air

(system) #8

did anyone else make forts out of raked leaves as a kid? i loved it :o)

(Sarah_0776) #9

The pretty fall colors and the rain. I love the rain. It's a good thing I live in Oregon. (=

(Sarah_0776) #10

It always smells good outside during the fall, too. Much better than in the summer.

(Anonymous) #11

[quote user="Sarah"]

The pretty fall colors and the rain. I love the rain. It's a good thing I live in Oregon. (=

[/quote]

We need a new W  for COW while Alyssa is away.

(Sarah_0776) #12

[quote user="Happy Vegan"]

[quote user="Sarah"]

[/quote]

We need a new W  for COW while Alyssa is away.

[/quote]

Hm...the only other W state I can think of is Wisconsin. Oh, and Wyoming. Neither are very interesting. I haven't heard from her in a while. I emailed her about a week ago and haven't gotten a response.

(Anonymous) #13

Oh no I just met someone else from WA ha ha

(rainbow_squid) #14

just the weather. i love how it feels and the trees changing colors :]

(cdavid1) #15

The smell of rain

The color of the leaves

Pumpkin pie

Walking in the fog

[/quote]

Pumpkin pie!!!!

(Anonymous) #16

[quote user="Courtney"]

The smell of rain

The color of the leaves

Pumpkin pie

Walking in the fog

[/quote]

Pumpkin pie!!!!

[/quote]

I love Pumpkin pie. I make it vegan and pretty much all year round. It is too good not to :)

(JDVsMom) #17

[quote user="Sarah"]

[Hm...the only other W state I can think of is Wisconsin. Oh, and Wyoming. Neither are very interesting. I haven't heard from her in a while. I emailed her about a week ago and haven't gotten a response.

[/quote]

Wisconsin is lovely and interesting! (I live there!) If you love fall, Wisconsin is great. And this year, if you love rain October would have been your month - it rained (or snowed!) all but 4-5 days! I didn't like it because there were so few nice days for walks in the woods. :)

I have no idea what COW is, but I did feel the need to defend Wisconsin. :) (Washington is great too - I love visiting there. I can't say anything about Wyoming because I've never been.)

(Anonymous) #18

[quote user="JDVsMom"]

[quote user="Sarah"]

[Hm...the only other W state I can think of is Wisconsin. Oh, and Wyoming. Neither are very interesting. I haven't heard from her in a while. I emailed her about a week ago and haven't gotten a response.

[/quote]

Wisconsin is lovely and interesting! (I live there!) If you love fall, Wisconsin is great. And this year, if you love rain October would have been your month - it rained (or snowed!) all but 4-5 days! I didn't like it because there were so few nice days for walks in the woods. :)

I have no idea what COW is, but I did feel the need to defend Wisconsin. :) (Washington is great too - I love visiting there. I can't say anything about Wyoming because I've never been.)

[/quote]

ha ha

Sorry to cause so much confusion. COW is my made up name for the west coast. California, Oregon, Washington :)

I'm sure all the states are equally beautiful in fall and have something unique to offer. I am just a silly gal sometimes :)

(mellannie) #19

I can drink apple cider when I'm low.

i agree. warm apple cider with whipped topping on top of it is the bomb-dot-com!!!!

(Sarah_0776) #20

[quote user="JDVsMom"]

[quote user="Sarah"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha. Sorry, I wasn't trying to bash Wisconsin. I live in Oregon, so I get plenty of rain (year-round), which I love. I'm sure Wisconsin's great. I've just never been there. (=