Where are we?

(thecosas) #161

It would be cool if we could have a Google Map overlayed with the (approximate) location of all of the users.

(dbtc483) #162

That would so not be cool! I mean, that sounds like you really want to know were we live... That sounds like a stalker...

(nathan dayspring) #163

Las Vegas aka Sin City, represent !

(c.hippler) #164

Des Moines, Iowa Here!!!

(ndstephanie) #165

I'm surprised there is no one here from Washington, DC, being such a big city and all!!

(Anna Gutzwiller) #166

Minnesota- Twin Cities area...

(Leah) #167

Mandeville, LA, just north of the lake that flooded New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina.

(talktome30) #168

Indianapolis, IN

(Deandra) #169

Fort Worth, Texas

(system) #170

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

(system) #171

I am currently in Charlotte, NC but I was born in Pierrefonds, QC Canada and moved to upstate New York when I was 7 years old where I was raised.

(rmeadowsaprn) #172

I live in Delaware with the kiddos. My husband lives in Ashburn, VA. (Military)

(MsMercury) #173

I'm in the Nashville, Tn area and spend some time in the Houston area during the year

(system) #174

[quote user="dbtc483"]

That would so not be cool! I mean, that sounds like you really want to know were we live... That sounds like a stalker...

[/quote]

I think you're taking it the wrong way. You aren't giving your address or anything like that, you're giving your city or town..which is excatly what people are doing in this thread anyways..and it will show up on a map of the world for people to see.

(HunterHughes) #175

Any one near me?
Hampton Roads Virginia

(Marina) #176

Pittsburgh. PA.

(treesa4014) #177

Manalapan, New Jersey

(pkekich) #178

Hi Theresa! I live In Monmouth County too Spring Lake to be exact! Nice to see another NJ person on here

(momkennedy) #179

San Diego, CA

4 yr old- Liam

(Rufusthebearwithdiabetes) #180

Lake Zurich, Il      (a northern suburb of Chicago)

17 year old Brian (diagnosed at 3 years of age)

Carol Cramer - creator of Rufus, the Bear with Diabetes