Worst Possible Typo

(Anonymous) #1

A few months ago I was typing something up on diabetes - something that my friends were going to see. I was pressed for time, so I printed 20-some-odd copies on my way out the door. At the last second, I scanned over it, checking for mistakes... Now, the numbers 1 and 2 keys are extremely close on the keyboard...  I'd accidently typed 'type 2 diabetes' instead of 'type 1' :P

I threw all the copies out and tried again the next day :P What a way to feed a misinformed rumor by accident :P

(Anonymous) #2

Nice save Alyssa!

(Anonymous) #3

I'm fairly sure that's why shredders were invented :)

(tHaTxKiiDxAnt) #4

[quote user="Alyssa"]

A few months ago I was typing something up on diabetes - something that my friends were going to see. I was pressed for time, so I printed 20-some-odd copies on my way out the door. At the last second, I scanned over it, checking for mistakes... Now, the numbers 1 and 2 keys are extremely close on the keyboard...  I'd accidently typed 'type 2 diabetes' instead of 'type 1' :P

I threw all the copies out and tried again the next day :P What a way to feed a misinformed rumor by accident :P

[/quote]

ummm not really... lol i've mad really bad typos b4.... i dont think this 1 is that serous...

(Anonymous) #5

[quote user="Alyssa"]

[/quote]

I secretly want one just so I can make my own confetti.

(Anonymous) #6

Worst possible typos, first of all, are in the eye of the beholder. Secondly, have you heard all the confusion between type 1 and type 2? 'Kay, I make an effort to make sure people I'm around know I'm type 1 specifically for that reason - to defuse the rumors and confusion with those that are close to me. To have accidently written type 2 is, in my opinion, the worst mistake I could have made on that paper because it works against exactly what my efforts are. See? Beholder.

(figure skater girl) #7

[quote user="Happy Vegan"]

[quote user="Alyssa"]

[/quote]

I secretly want one just so I can make my own confetti.

[/quote]

print a totaly black page, shred it and you get some awesome confetti! make you you have coloured paper! who wants boring white confetti?